Few have as loyal a following as the Stanley Classic Green Icon. The Pro’s choice from construction sites to the outdoors it’s been keeping coffee hot around the clock since 1913. The ultimate in durability it’ll be kicking for generations to come.
A straight shooter. Around a campfire, this flask serves up a straight shot of your favourite spirit. Made with odourless and tasteless stainless steel, the interior won’t mix good whiskey with the aroma of last month’s Jager mistake.
The slim profile slides of this hip flask flat into a pocket for discretion, and an engravable base provides room for a few words – for those occasions that require more than a toast.
Transport 148 ml of your favourite spirit in this Stanley Adventure Pocket Flask. The flask is the ultimate in durability and comes with a leak-proof srew-on lid with lanyard.
The wide-mouth opening is easy to sip and pour from and with its slim profile it slides into a pocket and is easy to store and pack.
- Compact design. Stashes easily in pack.
- Protective double-wall construction. Takes a beating and still performs.
- Stainless Steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Rustproof Powder Coating
- Cap Type: Screw Cap
- Colour: Hammertone Green
- Capacity: 148 ml
- Dimensions: H 120 mm x W 55 x T 30 mm
- Weight: 102.5 grams
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty