Made in Thiers region, France, the capital of French cutlery. These tools are imbued with French passion and a deep love for food. Hand made in accordance with Laguiole tradition.
Beautiful, heirloom-quality, handcrafted French corkscrew with olive wood handle and matte finish stainless steel hardware. These corkscrews are handmade by highly skilled artisans in the vicinity of Laguiole.
Each one is handmade by a single craftsman, and each is a unique work of art.
Exquisitely shaped and perfectly balanced, with a design that has been refined by generations of artisans, this gorgeous little object will be in your family for generations as well.
- Made in France by Andre Verdier, founded in 1859. Winner of “Atelier d’Art de France” quality award.
- Professional waiter’s corkscrew
- Spring engraved
- Two solid stainless steel bolsters
- Beautiful olive wood handle
- Certificate of Authenticity included