How long does the shipping take?
Overnight through New Zealand Couriers. Delivery anywhere in New Zealand is overnight depending the time you place your order.
- Can I expect same day delivery?
Yes. This option is only available within the Wellington region and depending the time of the day the order is placed.
- How do I qualify for free shipping?
Free shipping is available anywhere in New Zealand when you spend $50 or more.
For customers anywhere in the world shipping rates will vary depending on size and weight which our online shoppe will calculate automatically at the check out.
NOTE: Del Mundo does not ship wine outside the New Zealand Territory. Only wine accessories are available to international customers. International customers may only purchase wine to be shipped and delivered within the New Zealand territory.
Backorders could take between 1 to 2 months to be delivered to you. Please, contact us before you place your order and we will give you an estimate time of delivery.
- What happens if I find a broken product in my package?
If the product is broken or damaged on arrival, contact us within 24 hours by sending us a picture via email at email@example.com. At our discretion, we will refund or replace it.
- How is Del Mundo wine stored?
Our wine is cellar to perfection; at 11 degrees Celsius and 65% humidity.
- What happened if my wine is flawed or corked?
If your wine is corked or flawed in other ways we will replace, exchange or refund the cost of the bottle at our discretion. Please make sure that all of the following conditions have been correctly satisfied:
- must be sent in its original packaging;
- must be sealed effectively to allow for return shipping without compromising the content;
- must be shipped back to our warehouse within ten (10) days of the date of delivery;
- must be sent in one single shipment; products that belong to the same order must be returned to us at the same time; and
- bottles of wine must contain at least half of their content and be sealed effectively utilising the original cork.
NOTE: We will not issue any refunds for returns that do not satisfy all of the conditions indicated above.
- Can I buy and send a gift to someone else from the website?
Yes, as long as the recipient is 18 years or older. Just let us know in the Delivery instructions and we will make sure we do not include an invoice in the box.
- Can I buy wine from overseas?
Yes, but wine will only be shipped to a New Zealand address only.
- Can I buy accessories from overseas?
Yes, we can ship any of our accessories anywhere in the world
- Do I have to order using your website?
Yes, but you can also order over the phone on 021 282 0110 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card and Direct Credit. If you are a business, we can setup a credit account with you as well.
- Do you have a wholesale department?
Yes, we do. If you need to purchase Del Mundo’s wines for business purposes, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 021 282 0110.
- Can you cater for events or private functions?
We are always delighted to have our wines participating in any kind of events; please contact us by phone or email to discuss options. You can download our portfolio from the main menu or click here.